Friday, October 9, 2009

IGBO crush!

Shoes for today---Tradition...back 2 ma roots.these are mega-awesome...now all it needs is some velcro, so you can change fabric based on outfit*smh*!But i like it a lot...she *Ifenkili is finkin outside d huGe box!Go through her stuff and you will come out happY- i predict...ve nt been thru buh im off 2 her page now!

Igbo---my Crush.

You see a crush is someone you really like but you can’t get ba---sometimes. Well that’s how I see Igbo....This is a conversation on yahoo messenger between me and my IGBO cousin.*smh*

ociajan: ishi efere!(head of plate)

Mizzy: yes ishi okpukpo

ociajan: ishi aziza(head of broom)

ociajan: ishi ngaji(head of spoon)

ociajan: ishi ofe(head of soup)

Mizzy: hehehe....im loving dis igbo diss

ociajan: lolll....me im jus practising my ibo o

Mizzy: isi ikpo

ociajan: i dnt knw dt one o

ociajan: whats ikpo?

ociajan: infct wats okpukpo

Mizzy: i don't know either

Mizzy: i tnk ikpo is cup

ociajan: ishi mmiri like u(head of water-water head)

Mizzy: or maybe it doesn't exist

Mizzy: ishi anu(Head of meat/animal)

ociajan: lol....ishi amu!(head of penis*)

Mizzy: ehn....

Mizzy: ishi ihe nwaanyi na-enwe nyo ma mmiri

ociajan: hahahahahah!

ociajan: wt ds dt min!?

ociajan: ibo class u crammed ba

ociajan: do u knw wt amu mins sef?

Mizzy: ehen#

Mizzy: it means penis

ociajan: lol...yes

Mizzy: wat i sed was

ociajan: lol......u deserve it

Mizzy: ishi...wat women use to urinate

ociajan: urra BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ociajan: lol

Mizzy: =))

ociajan: ishi okukor(chicken head)

Mizzy: i can't stop laffing

Mizzy: ishi ewu(goat head)

ociajan: ishi anuofia(head of a bush animal or idiot)

ociajan: ishi okporoko(head of stock fish)

Mizzy: ishi nchanwu

ociajan: wts dt one nw?

Mizzy: nchanwu is a leaf

ociajan: mumu

ociajan: i ve one hot one 4 u sef

ociajan: wat is it sef o

ociajan: ishi....

ociajan: ishi mmawu!(masquerade head)

Mizzy: ehn?

ociajan: lol...

Mizzy: ishi chonke

ociajan: ahn ahn

ociajan: wts dt one nw?

Mizzy: its sum1z name

Mizzy: surname

ociajan: u r nw lacking ba

Mizzy: yes

ociajan: hahahahahaha

ociajan: ibo mumu

Mizzy: ishi nwandu

ociajan: was dt 1 nw//

Mizzy: ishi chidobem

ociajan: ??

Mizzy: ishi odugwu

Mizzy: im using surnames

ociajan: ppls surnames

ociajan: mschewwwwwwww

ociajan: ishi nnama

Mizzy: nnama is nt ibo

ociajan: it is o

Mizzy: ok

Mizzy: i dnt know dat 1

ociajan: ask abeg! me i dnt knw agn

ociajan: nnama means meat in ibo

Mizzy: ask hu?

ociajan: abi isit anu

Mizzy: meat is anu

ociajan: hahahahah

ociajan: lol

ociajan: ok so nnama is hausa

Mizzy: see how we r embarrassing ourselves

Mizzy: yes it's hausa

ociajan: lol...lol.

I really exhausted all the Igbo nouns I know in this convo!-yep, serious help needed.

That’s why I have been on my Dad’s tail so he speaks Igbo to me but it’s so hard for him, I have to remind him and it still doesn’t get him to speak more than the next sentence in Igbo. Some other alternative!!!?? My mother isn’t Igbo and I just see nothing better than hearing Igbo from the unexpected-me! I find the language sexy---haha! I find every language that isn’t English sexy! But then its my Igbo! L...Im desperate!

8 comments:

  1. Ehn!
    Dis wasn't part of the plan!
    Oh!
    MiZZy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Icho imuta okwu igbo. nyem ego kam kuziere gi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mizzy--->lol!
    Nice Anon--->Ogini u talking?lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nice Anon--oooh i kinda grab(U looking for sm1 2 teach igbo.give me money i ll teach u!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO...FUNNY DAMN FUNNY....JST PICTURE D CONVO BOTH OF U DISSIN LIKE DIS FACE 2 FACE....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yabbing is so funny, una no serious. What of main ones like Otolo gba gi (Running tummy catch you) LOL.

    So what do you want to learn? (Kedu ife i cho imuta?) My dialect is different from yours I think, I would never say ishi (isi)

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he!dialect??Was jus speaking random igbo i ges...Im from Owerri buh dnt knw if we say isi or ishi?*smh*
    Otolo gba gi---taken!hahaaa!

    ReplyDelete